When you are looking forward your big day you don’t imagine your careful planning can go wrong, but sometimes the unexpected happens.
We offer a specialist wedding insurance package to protect your special day, no matter how big or small your event.
Why take out cover?
There are many reasons to consider taking out wedding insurance and we have 9 tier levels to help compensate you should something go wrong.
Some of the key things you can cover are
- Failure of wedding services suppliers
- Cancellation caused by your illness or that of a close family member
- Cancellation or rearrangement due to extreme weather conditions such as floods
- Loss, damage or theft of key items such as the rings, cake, wedding attire and gifts
- Personal liability for you and your guests
As you start to plan your wedding make sure you consider Wedding Insurance, whether you are getting married in the UK or overseas we have a policy that can cover your needs. To find out more about the various cover levels available and the prices please visit the cover section (CLICK THROUGH)
- 9 levels of cover from £7,500 to £70,000
- Nil excess on some of the main sections of cover including cancellation, curtailment, rearrangement, failure of suppliers and personal accident.
- Extended cancellation protection with cover for venues who go into administration and can’t guarantee your booking
- £2m personal liability for the wedding couple and their guests included as standard
- Cover for cancellation, rearrangement and curtailment caused by natural catastrophe
- Cover for overseas weddings with no additional fee
- Personal liability extension to £5m available
- Marquee and ceremonial sword extensions also available
We are confident that the WEDINSURE policy offers some of the highest level of wedding insurance protection available and at a highly competitive price.GET QUOTE