Home Buyers Protection Insurance
The price of our home buyers protection now starts at just £54.99
Buying a new home is said to be the second most stressful thing you are likely to do. Home Buyer’s Protection Insurance is designed to help mitigate some of the risks and stress.
One of the risks of putting an offer in on a house is the potential cost you could become liable for if the sale falls through, through no fault of your own. It may not happen to you but if it does, then you could be left more than just disappointment! There could be costs associated with surveyor fees, conveyancing and more.
Home Buyer’s Protection Insurance can’t do much about the disappointment, but it can cover the fees you are left with. It’s a short-term policy you purchase as soon as the offer has been accepted and only lasts until you make a claim, the policy is cancelled, the purchase is completed or the policy has expired (after 120 days).
Home Buyers Protection Insurance Covers:
- Property owner withdrawing the house from the market
- Property that is the subject of a compulsory purchase order
- Ratification work is required by the mortgage lender
- Non-refundable moving costs
- Redundancy or relocation of full employment (unless redundancy is voluntary)
- Property valuation is less than 90% of the accepted offer
- Vendor not legally entitled to the property
- Property is damaged and it costs more than 10% of the property value to repair
- Property in England and Wales
Key Benefits of Our Home Buyers Protection Insurance:
- Conveyancing fees protection
- Survey and valuation fees protection
- Mortgage and lender fees protection
- Gazumping protection for offers that are at least £1000 higher than yours
- No excess