Home Appliance Insurance
There are four types of policy, the benefits of which are listed below.
- Single Appliance
- Multiple Items
- Broken Appliance
- Landlord – cover one of your properties
Here is a summary of the policy highlights and benefits
- Choice of cover levels
- No call out charges
- Parts & labour covered
- Qualified & experienced engineers
- Nationwide repair network
- All consumer brands covered
- Repairs guaranteed for 12 months
- 8 year age limit per appliance
- Unlimited number of repairs up to the value of items covered
- No limit on the number of appliances on a multi-item policy (our limit is on the value of appliances insured)
- Add your appliances at the end of the multi-item booking process
- 14 day cooling off period
- Multi Item – Cover multiple appliances under one policy.
- Single Appliance – If you only need to cover one home appliance.
- Appliance is broken – Immediate repair required for your appliance.
For more information and to get a quote click here:Click Here for Home Appliance Options
This can be particularly important for landlords who only need cover for the appliances within the home, but are not covering the entire contents.