This insurance is available to cover the following:
- Legal Expenses
Cover in the event of dispute with providers of IT systems or ex-employees for breach of contract or restrictive covenants relating to Cyber Security and Multimedia issues.
- 3rd Party Cyber Business Interruption
Includes damages and defence costs, and accidental loss of confidential information.
- System Restoration Costs
Following unauthorized modification by a hacker, malware or malicious activity of employees.
- Reputation Management Costs
Following damage by a hacker or malware which results in adverse publicity.
- Multimedia Liability
Covers damages and defence costs of a claim against you in respect of:
- Libel or Slander;
- Unintentional infringement of copyright, trademark or similar
- Infringement of Privacy;
- Unfair competition; or
- Liability arising from the insured’s negligence in use of multimedia
- Data Extortion costs
- Costs of ending/preventing extortion by a hacker or other party
- Crisis Management and Notification
Costs of managing the fall out of a data breach.
- Data Breach Penalty Defence
Covers costs of defending against a data breach penalty.
- Cyber Business Interruption
Covers the cost of non-physical business interruption in the event of loss of access or control of computer systems and their data