Is Gadget Insurance for Everyone?
Do you own a laptop, digital camera, e-reader, smartphone, tablet, sat nav, smartwatch or a portable games console? If you are like most people you will have at least one of these, probably more, in which case you might want to look into purchasing gadget insurance.’
Apart from things like a games console or e-reader, most gadgets are essential to modern life. If your smartphone, tablet or laptop were to be lost or broken then if you are like most of us, you would be completely lost, unable to function properly at home and at work.
Comprehensive gadget insurance will help you to keep your life in track, should the unthinkable happen. The right insurance product not only protects against damage, theft and breakdown, but also guarantees you expert repairs, quick turnaround times and replacement if repairs aren’t feasible.
Also, your excess can be kept to a low £25, or £50 on smartphones making it even more affordable.
- Accidental damage
- Theft of the entire device
- Loss of gadget as standard
- Breakdown outside of the manufacturer’s warranty period
- Liquid damage
- Unauthorised calls, texts and data use
- Replacement – limited to one per year
- Worldwide travel cover up to 90 days
- Annual and monthly payment options, with discount for yearly credit card payments
- Cover is available for most major brands, including Apple, Blackberry, Dell, HP, Huawei, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, T-Mobile, Vodafone, ZTE, and many more.
To get a quote for your gadgets, click on the link below: